Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday 14 May 2012

Hello!

Since recently  becoming a wife in October! I 've discovered  that  learning how to be my husbands  help meet  is a journey but also an adventure. I am  a young wife at the  age of 22, but thankful for that blessing!  I get to grow  and mature with my husband!

 I want this Blog to be a place where young ladies both married and single can see Gods grace through my life ;as I  learn what it means  to be  the wife God created  me to be. Which I know will take a lifetime.   I hope  that some ladies  can discover they  are not alone in this journey. I will share with you my struggles, my joys,  and Gods hand through it all and for some too see we are not perfect but  we are loved By  An Awesome KING!!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment